Thursday, September 8, 2011

Two more spotlights!

Hi Everyone,
  I hope everyone is having a great week! I know it is hard to come back to reality after a nice Labor Day break!I hope all of you enjoyed every minute of it.

One of our favorite things to do is to acknowledge our Representatives for all the hard work they put in. This season we have had many NEW Representatives that have really impressed us! It's always nice to see fresh faces come through and be successful. I have two people to spotlight today starting with Beth Joel from Southaven, MS. She exceeded her goal early in the season, was always timely and organized and was just an all around pleasure to work with. Thank you, Beth Joel!

"My name is Beth Haaga Joel and I live in Southaven, MS with my husband of 7 years, Jay and beautiful baby girl, Kate Ellis that turned one in July. I grew up in Cleveland, MS and attended Delta State University where I received my BSN. I currently work part-time at LeBonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, TN in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I believe that children are God's most precious gift to us and I feel privileged to be able to take care of these tiny miracles day to day."



The second Representative we will spotlight today is Kaci Morris. She is our Rep for the Midland, TX area and met her goal in our first selling session in June. She has a lot of excitement for her work with our company and we are grateful to have her on our team! Thank you, Kaci Morris!

"Hi! I am Kaci Morris from Midland, Texas. My husband, John, and I have one son named William Kent. William has been wearing Castles and Crowns his whole (short) life! CAC are the outfits in his closet I go to time after time. We do not use the outfits for special occasions, he wears them every day! They wash beautifully and keep their color. That is why, when i was approached about representing CAC for Midland it was a no-brainer! The clothes sell them selves! I enjoy the fun and easy selling process and can see myself doing this for a long time! "

Thanks, Reps! We appreciate everything you do! Check back next week for more spotlights!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment