Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Rep Spotlight

  Hello everyone,
    I hope all of you are having a great week! We are always getting new, energetic representatives to join our team and I want to put a spotlight on some of our fresh faces who have really stood out this season. I will start with our new Franklin, TN Representative, Julie Bourne. She has had 10 parties and has already surpassed her goal for the season. She has been a great pleasure to work with!


"My name is Julie Bourne, and I live just outside of Nashville in Franklin, TN.  I've been married to my wonderful husband Brad for 11 years, and we have two sweet daughters, Anna Claire and Caroline. After purchasing Castles & Crowns clothing for my girls for years, I thought it might be fun to become a rep.  And I have to say, it's been really great! Auburn, reading, fall weather, shopping, & travel are some of the things I love most!"

We want to give you a heartfelt THANK YOU from all of us at Castles & Crowns! We really appreciate your hard work and your outgoing spirit in getting our clothes out to Franklin, TN. Keep up the hard work! 

Keep checking our blog for more spotlights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment