Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Spotlights!

Hi Everyone!
    It's that time again! It's time to spotlight two more of our awesome sales representatives for their hard work this season! Just like the others, both of these reps are brand new this season. That always impresses me!

The first one I will start with is Allie Wilson, our rep for Albany, GA. She has had 7 parties and exceeded her goal for the season. She has been wonderful to work with!

What a beautiful family!

"Hey everyone!  My name is Allie Wilson and I live with my husband, Blake, and our three sweet angels (most of the time!), Briley Kate (6), Emily (4), and Millie Rose (15 months)…Yes, 3 girls! I live in the small city of Albany, GA and have lived in South Georgia all of my life.  I love to run, bake and spend time in the neighborhood with our friends. I also love hanging out with my family and staying active and involved at our church, Porterfield Memorial UMC. 
I stay at home with my girls and decided to try becoming a rep for Castles and Crowns when I saw the opportunity come available in our area.  I have always loved the clothes and I knew it would be an easy thing to sell because they are so well-made…and SOO PRECIOUS!  It has been fun to visit with people and meet new faces! I have really had a great time!"

Our next rep is Crystal Mitchell. She is our rep for Natchitoches, LA. She, too met her goal this season and had 5 parties. We have enjoyed working with her! 


"I am a fulltime working mom of one precious daughter, Ava Grace.  I love to dress my daughter in handmade and smocked clothing because of the uniqueness of the clothing.  I always had clothing parties/trunk shows and hosted them but thought, hey why don't I do this?  I went to a Castle and Crowns party and the next year decided that this was the right fit for me. I have met many wonderful people through doing the parties and not to mention the rewards aren't too shabby!!!  I'm so excited to be working for a wonderful company and am thrilled about this new adventure in my life. Thank you Castle & Crowns
Crystal" 

We are so proud of our reps! Thanks for all you do! Keep checking our blog for more posts about our amazing reps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment